My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raksha, Just try to win her over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 am

Chance~
I snorted and looked around her at the game "why do you want to go to the beach?" I asked glancing at her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:18 am

Raksha glared at him "i think i left something there" she said stepping to where his gaze shifted
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 am

Chance~
I shot her a look "oh come on the games on!" I said then rolled my eyes at her standing up "alright alright"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am

Raksha gave him a truimphit lOok but her gaze darkened "how about you give me the car keys and I'll look by myself" she said quickly trying to make her voice sound cheery...
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I snorted a laugh and looked at her "nice try but no" I pulled my keys out of my pocket "come on kid" I mumbled walking out
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Ha sighed "fine" she mumbled "and don't call me kid" she said frowning at him
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

walking to the car I push the garage door open and then slid into the drivers seat "just get in already" I said looking over at her as I start the car
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Raksha sighed, as she opened the car door and got in putting her seatbelts on
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:10 pm

I pulled out and start driving back to the beach "so why again are we going back to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Rakish rested ghee head against the window sill doped up on the pills "because I left something important ... I think" she answered him
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 am

speeding to the beach I glanced over at her "you think? your dragging me back to the beach cause you think you forgot something?" I asked a little annoyed
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 am

Raksha looked at him "well it has to be there" she said a worried look on her face not caring that he was annoyed with her
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 am

"what the heck is it?" I asked again then pulled out at the beach "this better be good kid" I get out and slam the door closed
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:51 am

Raksha didn't answer his question just glared at him "stop calling me kid" she almost shouted at him. As she also got out and started to walk towards the beach
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 am

I rolled my eyes and fallow her, my hands in my pockets "how about no" I shot back with almost a growl
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:51 am

Raksha muttered something "whats your problem!" she said turning around and glaring at me "you know what? I'd rather you have left me for the dead" she said angrily at him and kept walking
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:06 pm

I grit my teeth looking at her "one I have a bratty girl making my life hell second, the game was on" I all but growled out then rubbing my forehead and sighed "same here, but I promised someone I wouldn't let you die" I said in a wary tone fallowing her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 am

Raksha frowned , she was getting more pissed off by the second "I have a right to know if it involves me" she said angrily "tell me who?" she said less loudly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 am

I sighed and looked at her, my eyes tired looking like I've have this fight before. "Raksha I can't tell you yet ok, so drop it" I said then stop to look around the beach "now why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 am

Raksha glared at him "fine don't tell me, like i give a crap" she said before storming off into the direction where she had killed the vampire and gotten badly wounded and had Chance take her. The idea of getting help from him made her fume. The dead vampire would be long gone and she hoped something hadn't found her wooden sword make just for killing vampires, and run off with it
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am

I shook my head with a sigh and walk after her slowly, how the hell was I going to tell her that her mother asked me to watch over her and that we've met before? I leaned my head back and groaned, looking at the stairs I mumbled a "you own me Natasha" and keep walking after her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:49 am

"stop following" she said over her shouler as she neared the spot letting her eyes run over the ground as she tried to spot it
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I snorted hearing her and shook my head, but I stopped and looked around and at the stars silently
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:06 am

Raksha heard him stop following her and breathed out a short breath of relief. She took a few more steps forward. She couldn't see him anymore and she sat on a rock and moved some of her long hair away from her face. She thought that maybe when she got stronger she could get away from Chance. Normally she would just kill him, but she couldn't she didn't know why, but she couldn't. Anyways she'd stayed in the same place for more than she liked
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 am

looking up t the stars I give Raksha so space but I could still hear her. I shook my head and looked down at the water and sand thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: Nature :: the beach-
Jump to: