My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raksha, Just try to win her over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 am

Raksha looked at him for a few more moments before closing her eyes and leaning against the headboard. She opened her eyes again and looked at him, they looked tired as she sighed "ya...anything would be good" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 am

Chance~
I pushed off the wall with a faint smile "great, then change try not to pass out then come down stairs. I'll whip up something for ya" I say then walk out and down the stairs
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:14 am

Raksha grumbled something under her breath as she listening to his footsteps before she got out of bed swaying a little "god damn" she muttered under her breath as she took of her bloody shirt

(made em! check them out and tell me if any good)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 am

Chance~
turning up the music I listen to Three Days Grace as I pulled out a couple bag for frozen take out and dump them into the pan, I stir it a little then lean against the counter waiting with my bottle

(yeah I like them! good job!)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 am

Raksha quickly changed, as she walked down the stairs she kept one hand on the banister, she put one hand to her forehead again as she walked into the kitchen

(haha i read ur topic and i have writer's block..im not to sure how to get Lily and Zeke into the topic ...hehe Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 am

Chance~
I looked over with a faint smirk on my lips "hey it's up, theres chicken stir fry on the stove, so you can crash on the couch or something"

(ummm dang it...........like maybe...oh man can't think! dang it!)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 am

Raksha looked at him "ya ya, do you have any Tylenol" she said not taking her hand away from her face "and wipe that stupid grin off your face before i do it myself" she grumbled

(waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah haha well im stumped...what would they be doing going to their house!?)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 am

Chance~
I laughed and nodded getting some out of the cabinet, "here ya go and nah I like my smirk" I said then stir the food "theres pop and water in the frig" I say my back turned to her

(ummmmm maybe trying to steal something or sell something?)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 am

Raksha nodded taking out one or two pills grabbing some water, she swallowed them and drank some water. "I bet you also like your own conceited self" she grumbled under her breath

(OOOO i like that)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 am

Chance~
I just laughed and stir the food "ya know you've got a mouth Rashka" I say then go over and get a couple plates

(haha thanks!)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 am

Raksha smiled for the first time she had been there "so i've been told" she said as he came with the plates "need help with anything?" she asked, she didn't like being useless
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 am

Chance~
I shook my head smiling and looked over at her "nope now go sit down somewhere before you pass out on me again" I said stiring the food
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:09 am

Raksha lost her smile "im not going to pass out again" she said and gritted her teeth knowing she was already pretty close to it, she had lost a lot of blood and was weaker than she would of liked. She listened to her as she went to sit down on one of the chairs
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:18 am

Chance~
I rolled my eyes and take out a bottle of iron and set it down with a plate in front of her "here take a couple of these it'll help with all the blood you lost" I said then sit down with a plate of my own
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 am

Raksha took the pills from him taking them quickly "you roll your eyes a lot" she commented before taking a drink of water
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:27 am

Chance~
I chuckled "yup I know this kid" I said then pick at my food watching her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 am

Raksha picked up her fork and at first slowly put food into her mouth then realizing how hungry she is. She started to eat faster
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:36 am

Chance~
I watch her eat as I slowly eat, "so what where you doing at the beach again?" I asked
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 am

Raksha looked at him "umm" she said after she swallowed, she started to play with her food "stuff" she said and shrugged
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 am

Chance~
I looked at her amused "uh huh...riiight" I give her a dry look saying I didn't by her story
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:47 am

Raksha glared at him not saying anything and then checked the her long boots, her wooden sword wasn't there. Her eyes grew wide and she stood up quickly almost knocking the food over "where is it?" she almost shouted glaring at him
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am

Chance~
I looked at her leaning back in my chair "where is what? and be careful so you don't rip open those stitches" I said looking at her, I didn't know what she was talking about
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 am

Raksha glared at him and ran up the stairs ignoring the protests in her body about moving so quickly. She dashed into the guest room and dug through her clothes. It wasn't there! She took a deep breath trying to make herself think, she never took it out of her boot
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 am

Chance~
I watched her go then shook my head standing up "alrighty then" I mumbled and walk into the living room and flop on the couch, turning the tv on I flip through channels waitng for her to storm back down
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

Raksha looked around maybe it had fell out somewhere, she looked around the room...nothing. She ran down the stairs and went into the living room standing in front of the couch "take me to the beach" she said angrily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: Nature :: the beach-
Jump to: