My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raksha, Just try to win her over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

Raksha, Just try to win her over  Empty
PostSubject: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 am

Raksha's boots sank into the mud as she walked along the beach, her sword resting upon her thigh. The blood on it fresh and still warm. She took the sword and cleaned of the blood against her black jeans, it wasn't the first time she had done this and it won't be the last. She raised her shirt slightly, the gash where the vampire had slashed her with the piece of driftwood was bleeding heavily. She tore of some of her shirt and winced as she tied it around her small waist. She sighed the vampire was dead already decomposing, but it wasn't the one she had been looking for, no matter if she could just kill as many as she could she would one day find him. She sat down by a rock the waves crashing against the beach. She didn't want to go home yet,, to her aunt who was already pretty much half-dead. She glared at the ocean as she threw a rock into it. This is what people are like, she couldn't change that....
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Chance~
A dark smirk played on my lips was I watch her from the shadows on the trees, shaggy dark brown hair hung just in my eyes hiding dark brown almost black eyes with flacks of gold in them. she was a good hunter, light and quick on her feet,smart and not bad looking either. I chuckled lightly at the though and keep watching her. the sweet smell of her blood was teasing me but I wasn't going to do anything...yet. my smirk widened into a grin, slowly I step out of the shadows not making a sound "your gonna die if you don't get that stitched up" I say in a cool almost dark tone, my ripped light jeans and button up black shirt was a little dusty but that what I get.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Raksha looked up, a glare in her eyes. She stood up ignoring the sharp pain in her side, she'd been in worse situations this was nothing. "I'll be fine" she said and looked at the guy, tall shaggy hair, he looked pretty young to her. She hid her sword but kept a close eye on him, something didn't feel right about him. She was use to spotting vampire's the second she layed eyes on it, but she wasn't completely sure about him, and she couldn't risk killing a human. She would have to wait if she had to. "Its nothing" she said shaking her head
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Chance~
I snorted a glint of amusement in my eyes as I watch her "riiiight you'll be fine, so all the blood soaking your shirt is normal" shoving my hands into my back pockets I looked at her with a slight smirk. I could see her sword but it would take more then a sword to kill me, "so what is a girl with a gasp in her side doing here anyway?" I asked smoothly. leaning back on my heels I watch her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Raksha narrowed her eyes at the wound, it was bothersome she tore of the bottom of her jeans and used that to thicken the already soaked shirt around her waist. She glared it him, she wanted to wipe that smirk right of his face. "thats none of your concern" she said quickly as she finished tending her gash
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Chance~
a full smirk played on my lips now as she snapped at me as she trys to fix her gash, "uh huh sure its not" leaning back on my heels I looked at her "but no really what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Raksha raised her eyes and looked at him, he was starting to piss her off, she shrugged not willing to answer his question "Just about" she answered simply.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Chance~
I rolled my eyes and snorted "riiight" all this bull crap was starting to get annoying, walking closer to her, I almost towered over her that how much taller I was then her "lets cut the crap ok? your going to pass out soon if you done get that fixed and then I'll be stuck with a passed out chick on the freakin beach" I almost growled out
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Raksha glared at him "You'll stay away from me if you know whats good for you" she snapped at him. She looked up at him the height difference didn't faze her, she was small but her lithe body was a weapon she could use greatly. She saw she was playing with his temper.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Chance~
I snort back a laugh "are you really threatening me?" I asked amused, its been awhile sines I was threaten but hey if she wanted to play this game I could play. "look babe, do you mind if I call you babe? eh who cares anyway just let me help you ok?" besides your not good to me dead I thought looking at her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Raksha glared she could feel her hands itching just to hit something, her patience was thin anyways but he was taking this to a whole new level. She clenched her hands into fists "yes as a matter of fact, no you absolutely cannot not call me that, and stay away from me" she repeated forcing out the words.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Chance~
my dark eyes had a amused glint to them as she got all worked up, ok this was fun pissing off this chick. I chuckled and looked down at her "alright then I call you hun" I said knowing it would push her even more "and why do have to stay away..hun"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Raksha could almost feel a growl sprout from her throat. She took a deep breath before she tried to kill this guy, it wouldn't help if the police where looking for her too. Instead she just turned around and started to climb down from the rocks not looking back, screw it if he was a vampire or not, she just wanted to get away from him
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Chance~
my eyes danced with amusement, as she tried to stop herself from killing me, I wished she would do something, to give me a little fun. a smirk played on my lips . I laughed as she start climbing down the rocks and walks away from me, she was limping a little favoring her left side with that gash, it had to hurt to walk. I stroll down and fallow her my hands still in my back pockets "so where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Raksha kept going even though her side burned she wasn't going to let that show. She put her hand close to her sword....he was asking for it. "somewhere far away from you" she said and kept walking
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Chance~
I laughed and looked over at her, wishing she would grab her sword and try something, I need something to do, no I wasn't going to kill her I was just playing around. "oh babe you can't run from me" I had to shorten my stride as I walked beside her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:12 pm

Raksha finally blew, she turned sharply looking "ok! what is it that you want, or that'll get you of my back" she shouted at him, her patience totally gone one thing to set her off and she'd be going physical
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Chance~
my smirk widened into a grin as she blow and lost it " eh there's nothing you can do or say to get ride of me, beside I was bored and you looked like a fun person to fallow" I said in a cocky tone
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Raksha had enough she left her sword but she made a quick dash behind him grabbing his arm and elbow putting it behind his back, and twisting it the wrong way, causing a world of pain "Just....go...away" she said exasperated
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Chance~
she swung around me and twisted my arm, pain shoot through but hell I've have a lot more pain then this. "how about no" I said and whirl her around, grabbing both wrists I take them in one hand. all she could do was kick and with her side open I doubted she would "now just calm down before you pass out alright, Im trying to help you" I growled out

(no Idea if you could really do what I had him do but what the heck I had him do it XD)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Raksha was almost sure now, he was a vampire a new ferociousness entered her eyes, she ignored her side and put all her weight on the side as she kicked him in the chest sending him back she felt his grip slacken and she threw her body away from his making him let go, she staggered a couple of steps breathing hard already. Almost sure the gash had started bleeding again
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Chance~
she kicked me in the chest, stumbling back a couple steps I looked into her eyes, you could see that pain flooded her eyes after she kicked me and the gash start pouring out blood again, my grip loosened on her wrists and I didn't fight it when she jerked back. I shove my hands back into my pockets just looking at her "see look what you did, your bleeding buckets now" she was going to pass out soon, you could tell by how she was breath and the look in her eyes
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Raksha felt so much more exposed, black dots swarm across her vision but she didn't want to know what would happen if she passed out now. She kept her hard stare as she pressed against the piece of clothing already soaked against her wound again. She couldn't even speak anymore but she'd fight to the death if she had to.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Chance~
I sighed looking at her, she had a clouded look in her eyes but she was fighting it, "look Im not going to hurt you ok? Im here to help your stupid butt" I said taking a small step to her, geez just pass out already so I can patch you back up. I though
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Raksha looked at him "bullshit" she managed to say as she lifted her hand slightly, it was covered in blood. She took a step back before the black dots totally covered her vision and she didn't feel what she was standing on anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: Nature :: the beach-
Jump to: