My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raksha, Just try to win her over

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:35 am

Rakooked around then finally seeing the finely carved wooden handle under a pile of leaves "I don't remember being anywhere near there" she mumbled to herself but already started to walk towered it
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 am

letting out a breath, I freeze smelling something and hearing Raksha walking to it, "Raksha stop!" I called and run over to her.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:38 am

Raksha quickly grabbed the sword putting it in her boot before Chance had got there "what now" she said annoyed
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am

I run over to her and yank her back, my jaw set "move back slowly and don't say a word" I kissed into her ear and slowly start to back up looking at the pile of leaves
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:00 am

Raksha looked at him "what the h..." she said before seeing how serious he was. She frowned but also backed up from it
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am

I backed her up untill a rock was against my back, letting out a breath I looked at her "jeez kid, what are you a trouble magnet?" I asked then looked back at the pile of leaves with a slight sneer
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:52 am

Raksha glared at him, but confused. "I am not a trouble magnet" she said narrowing her eyes "and you call me kid one more time..."

(i posted the post in horse island here!)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:32 am

I rolled my eyes "yeah riiiiight" I keep gently tugging here away. away from the leaves and what was under it I chuckled and looked at her "you'll what? kill me" I shook my head "already done that" I muttered under my breath with bored eyes looking at her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:08 am

Raksha glared at him one last time before turning away from him ugnoring his comment "I'm leaving" she said harshly to him "thanks for you help" she said in the same tone as she started walking back the way they came
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm

With a frustrated sigh I turn on my heels and fallow her, "yeah your stuck with me until that gash on your side heals up" I said then shook my head thinking 'just like last time you get your ass in to trouble then storm off'
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 am

Raksha glared at him "im fine on my own" she snapped at kept walking
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:29 am

I rolled my eyes fallowing her " That may be true but your side has a gash in it, Im not leaving"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 am

Raksha mumbled something under her breath and looked aroun, she was honestly nervous she had stayed so long in the same plac. vampires had assasins aftwr her trying to stop her from killing more of tjem. She glanced at chance and narrowed her eyes in thought
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I stop behind her and sighed "look Raksha just stay with me until your gash is healed ok? nothing is going to get you I promise" shoving my hands back into my pockets I shook my head thinking, I know you'll leave like normal bt for once stay until your healed
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:12 am

Raksha turned around and searched his face for a moment before relaxing slightly "fine" she mumbled and raised her eyebrow at him "i know that nothing's going to get me" she said in an snappy voice as usual.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 am

A faint smile played on his lips "riiight, drop the attitude Raksha it's getting old" I said then start walking to the car listening to her sputter and yell at me
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 am

Raksha followed him "well soooorrry im bothering" you she said with exaggeration and sarcasm
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 am

With a roll of his eyes he unlocks the car and slide into the drivers seat "hurry up, maybe I can catch the last of the game" I grumbled starting the car
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:12 am

Raksha rolled her eyes "ya ya im going" she said getting into the car quickly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

I rolled my eyes and pulled out speeding home
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 am

Raksha glared at him "jeez slow down!" she spat at him as they whisked by a stop sign
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 pm

I glanced over at her "oh relax a little, I can see everything just fine, and I don't want to miss the game"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 am

Raksha glared at him with a look that could kill birds in mid-flight, but she didn't say anything
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:14 am

Eyes on the road Chance chuckled lightly "yeah the glare doesn't work on me" It shouldn't with all the times you've gave it to me. He though as he pulled into the driveway
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 am

Raksha rolled hre eyes "i wish" she said getting out of the car before it even came to a full stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raksha, Just try to win her over    Raksha, Just try to win her over  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raksha, Just try to win her over
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: Nature :: the beach-
Jump to: