My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James takes Lizzy hunting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 am

Lizzy looked at him, "what if she doesn't remember me? what if we don't find her?" she bit her lip and sighed "what if she's gone."

Cortney looked at him "I love it." she smiled and looked around the room "so where's your room?"
Back to top Go down
https://liveyourlife.forumotion.net
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:57 am

James looked at her "optimism Lizzy" he said with a smirk "and im not sure how to answer that question, remember that she was still really young when she first saw you" he said carefully

Ash smirked and looked at her "this way" he said nodding his head towards it as he took her hand again and walked towards the room
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 5:30 am

Lizzy looked at him "yea I know." she sighed, "She won't know that I'm her mother." She looked at the ground and closed her eyes, "what are we gonna do when we find her, when we get her back."

Cortney looked at their ajoined hands and then where she was looking. "so what are we gonna do in your room?" she said almost suductivly.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 am

James looked at her "we'll talk to her, she's old enough to make her own decisions now..isn't she?" he asked slowing down even more as he saw her close her eyes

Ash looked her up and down and then smirked "whatever you want to do" he said with a wink
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 am

Lizzy opened her eyes and looked at him "James, I told you, I had her only three months before I met you, as in that's when I gave birth to her."

Cortney smirked and when he walked in she went right to the bed and laid down on it, "well come show me what you want to do."
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 am

James sighed "right, sorry...lets just get to the hospital. I promise we'll figure this out" he said kissing her on the cheek before speeding up again

Ash smiled at Cortney as he walked over to the bed and lied down onto it next to her
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:05 am

Lizzy walked with him pretty fast, She saw the hospital that her daughter was born in coming up fast, she took a deep breath, to hopefully calm the nerves that were coming.

Cortney rolled over to her side, she rubbed his abs threw his shirt, "so.. why is your body soo cold compared to mine?" she had a smirk on her lips as she looked him.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:32 am

James stopped as they neared thospital and put a hand on lizzy's back, silently trying to comfort her

Ash smiled at her and Played with a strand of her hair " well it can ger prettycold here and theres no one herd to warm me up" he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

Lizzy stoped and looked at him, she smiled a little at him then hugged his neck "thanks."

Cortney smiled and loked at him "so... you got somebody now.. so.. use me to warm up." She whispered smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:18 am

James smiled at her "ypu ready?"

Ash smirked at cortney putting one hand On her waist "i think i will" he said
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Lizzy nodded and took his hand then walked inside with him.

Cortney smirked and leaned into him and kissed him quick, then she pulled back to look at him then she kissed him again, but this time with a long lingering kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James takes Lizzy hunting   James takes Lizzy hunting - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

James takes Lizzy hunting
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14