My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graves are Bittersweet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

Graves are Bittersweet Empty
PostSubject: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am

Alexa slept peacefully a few hours, waking up around noon, she opened her eyes. That was the first good sleep she'd have in days!

(just leaving off where we left off!)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:40 am

Alex~
stretching I walk out of my room and pound on the bathroom door "dude! your not a chick get out of the bathroom!" I yelled. walking down the stairs I open the bags of take out and plop on the couch, eating I watch tv

Bennie~
I laughed hearing her "Im drying off chill out girl!" I yelled then pulled on my jeans and walked out rubbing a towel over my hair off shirtless
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:05 am

Alex heard shouting at the other end of the house, she got out of bed and put a pair of jeans on and a white tee Alex let her borrow, she patted down her hair and started to make her way towards the kitchen
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Lex~
eating I smiled seeing her "hey it lives!" I joked and pat the couch "come on all the foods on the coffee table" I said and give a small nod at the coffee table loaded with bags of take out

Bennie~
muttering under my breath I walk into the living room pulling a shirt on. "mm I smell take out" eying the food I sit in the recliner and starting opening boxes, Glancing at Alexa and Lex I smirked faintly
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 am

(haha Lex! Oone letter away from my name)

Alexa smiled at lex "awesome" she said and sat down beside her. She laughed softly and saw bennie she lowered her eyes not meeting his gaze suddenly feeling too aware of her bruises. She pulled down the sleeves of her shirt
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 am

(haha your names Alex?)

Lex~
I chuckled and eat watching them, seeing Alexa lower her gaze from BEnnie and pull down her sleeves "hey" I said softly "Bennie wont hurt you, I promise"

Bennie: I start eating noting that Alexa was still scared of me. hearing Lex I looked over at them "I know what it's like to get beat up by your old man"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 am

(no my names lexy haha)

Alexa loojed at lex still nervpus but she nodded and looked at bennie "he's not my father" she said shrugging
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 pm

(aahh cute name (: )

Lex~
I smiled and her and eat listening to then curled up on the couch

Bennie~
I shrugged "ok but still I know what it's like" I looked over at Lex "so kid how did you get a bruised cheek?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:06 am

(aha awwe thanks Smile )

Alexa looked at Lex's cheek with a worried expression her face "you went over there didn't you" she said quietly, half to herself
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:08 am

Lex~
I rolled my eyes looked at Bennie then over at Alexa "mmhhmm I did, that man is such a perv" I said then take a swig of my pop

Bennie~
I looked at Alexa then at Lex "you went to her house with out me?" I said in a hurt tone
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 am

Alexa shuddered slightly and pushed away her food "im not hungry anymore" she said as she stood up from the table and walking back to the room where she slept
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:30 am

Lex~
I shot a look at Bennie and jumped up and fallow Alexa with a small take out box and chop sticks in my hand "hey, Im sorry that was stupid to say" I smiled small

Bennie: I shook my head watching then leave then eat giving them space
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am

Alexa looked up at Lex "its ok" she said with a strained smile, "what did he do to you" she asked quietly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 am

leaning against the wall eating I looked at her "oh he tried to knock me around" Looking at her face I smiled at her "don't worry he got a bullet in the leg I got a bruised cheek"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 am

Alexa had a look of disgust on her face as Lex started talking, her eyes betrayed how angry she felt "knocked you around a little..." she repeated slowly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Seeing the furry in her eyes I couldn't help but smirk faintly, shrugging one shoulder I nodded "yeah it was nothing big, and tomorrow when he leaves for work you and I are going there to get your stuff ok" he was more of a statement the a question.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:12 am

Alexa looked unsure for a moment "are you sure..." she said trailing off sitting on the bed
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

Lex nodding with her mouth full "mmhmm" swallowing she looked at her "yeah it'll be fine besides Bennie will want to come to make sure I don't do anything stupid" She added with a easy smile
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 am

Alexa looked at her and sighed "ok, if your sure" she said quickly smiling back
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 am

She smiled back "yeah Im sure, now what do ya want to do?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:37 am

Alexa shrugged "we can do whatever" she said and smiled as she jumped up onto the bed
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am

chuckling Lex looked at her " we need to stock up on food and stuff, if your up for it"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 am

Alexa started jumping on the bed "sure no problem" she said
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:49 am

Laughing Lex watched her "alright, but Bennie might come with us, and don't fall and hurt yourself, I do not feel like taking you to the Doctors, cause you fell off the bed" She said in a amused tone with a smirk
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:13 am

Lex jumped down onto her butt "that would be nothing" she said as if it was no big deal, she smiled small to show she wasnt serious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves are Bittersweet   Graves are Bittersweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Graves are Bittersweet
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: In Town :: Church and Cemetary-
Jump to: