My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Amigos...good luck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:50 am

Lily smiled at her "thanks, i appreciate it" she said quickly getting up from the table
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 am

I smiled "cool" I twirl the keys around my finger Andy looked at us "got your cell?" I nodded "mmhmm, and I promise I wont speed this time" I said with a bright sweet smile. JD snorted back a laugh and Andy just shook his head smiling "yeah right...go on get out of here"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:02 am

Lily smiled as she followed her "something tells me I'm out for a little fun" she seis laughing aoftly as the guys commented on terra's driving
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 pm

I flashed her a bright smile over my shoulder "you bet" I open the door and walk out behind her. Walking to the blue mustang I smiled and slide into the drivers seat
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 am

Lily walked out after her "wow" she brted opening the door on the Passanger side "i love your car" she said her eyes wide "its gorgeus"
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:25 am

I grinned "thanks I love it too" I turn my baby on then pulled out. the radio came on and I rolled down my window "so where too?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 am

Lily smiled at her "the apartment complex by the lakeshore" she said shrugging like it was no big deal that she lived in the bad part of town
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 pm

With a nod I pulled onto the street, "do you know Bobby Smith?" I asked glancing at her, she lived in the rough part of town maybe she knew him then reach over and turn the radio down
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:02 am

Lily looked thoughtful for a moment thinking about the people she knew, the name drew up a blank. "nope sorry don't" she said quickly "why?"
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 am

With a shrug I glanced over at her gaining speed. "he lives in the same building, which for are you on?" I asked taking a left
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 am

Lily looked at her "3rd" she said as they neared the building "you can just stop here" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:09 am

A faint smug smile play on my lips, hearing her I looked over at her "are you kidding me? I used to live on the third floor, I wanna see what place you've got" I said driving into the lot ignoring the looks from the people handing around
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 am

Lily looked at her surprised "really? You use to live here? how did you end up...well where you are now" she said looking at the guys who were standing outside the apartment building
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 am

With a chuckle I parked the car "yeah I used to live here and it's a long story" I turn the car off and get out. looking over at the guys by the door I rolled my eyes "come on"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 am

Lily nodded her head and also got out of the car, she followed close behind Terra as they walked towards the doors
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:19 pm

walking along I rolled my eyes at the guys when they stepped in front of the doors, arms crossed I sneered up at them "you've got the count of three to move before I kill you" I growled out, there eyes got wider when they realized who I was. They moved "thought so" I hold the door open for Lilly and walk in after her "wow I see not much has changed"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 am

Lily gave them a cold stare as she walked past and pressed her lips together as she heard terra's threat, she walked through the door "they usually don't bug me" she said quickly and looked at her and shrugged "ya from what i've been here, nothing has" she said and smiled
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 am

With a light chuckle Terra looked at her "it was me, and yeah right" smiling she looked around "so what floor? " She asked walking down the hall relaxed a lazy smile on her lips
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 am

Lily walked with her nearing the stairs "the 3rd" she reminded her and saw her smile "miss this place?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:26 am

Right" walking up the stairs Terra smiled "yeah I did" now jogging up the stairs She stopped at the third floor and looked around
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:35 am

Lily smiled as she walked after her, she went through the hallway "im room 143" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:47 am

Walking down the hallway slowly she nodded "cool, we lived in room 139" flashing a smile she stopped at the door
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 am

Lily smiled "not that far off" she said and grabbed her keys opening the door
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

Terra peered in the apartment and smiled looking around, She fallowed her in looking around
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 am

Lily threw her keys on one of the tables

Zeke shouted from the living room "Lily? is that you" he said in an worried voice

Lily rolled her eyes "ya" she said quickly

Zeke sounded angry now "where the hell were you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Amigos...good luck
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next