My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brittnie comes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

Brittnie comes Empty
PostSubject: Brittnie comes   Brittnie comes EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Brittnie parked her car and carefully got out and stood there for a bit. When she walked inside she ordered a coffee and a bagel and went to sit down by herself. she looked down at her stomach and sighed, she grabed out her note book and wrote, yet another, letter to Jeremy. Even though he's dead she wrote to him like he was still in the room right beside her. She sighed as she wrote

"Dear love of mine,
I know that you know this baby is yours, i know it too. Everytime i think about it i feel like crying cause that night before you died when our baby was consived 8 and half months ago was our last togeather. I hate thinking that, i know you can feel me thinking it where ever you are. When i first found out i was pregnant i wanted an abortion but then i knew it was your baby and decided against it.
i love you
Britt"

Brittnie put her pen down and looked at her stomach and held back tears that she knew was coming as she rubbed her stomach. She looked up at the table when her food came and she sighed. As she ate her bagle she realised that the baby was comeing in less then half a month she put her head in her hands and sighed "i'm not ready"
Back to top Go down
https://liveyourlife.forumotion.net
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

Brittnie comes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittnie comes   Brittnie comes EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:37 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down