My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luther and Izzy first come.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:24 am

Bailey looked at them, she knew better but she wanted to know why a boy left her sitting alone with out a ride home, "what happened"
Back to top Go down
https://liveyourlife.forumotion.net
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 am

Paco: I gave a slight nod to Alex then held up my hands "Im going to let you expand that one Alex, shes your wife"
Alex: I gave Paco a look then looked at Bailey "There was a street fight, and even if Paco can't fight worth shit we needed his help" I looked at him "That was the night I fell into that knife"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 am

Bailey looked at Alex's chest then his face then she looked at Paco she put her arms around her husbands neck and held him then she looked at paco, "i'm glad youleft me there with no ride home."
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 am

Alex: I watched her and held her tighter on my lap and kissed her forehead gently "I lived baby"
Paco: I chuckled and looked at her clearing my throat "Yeah sorry about that but I did call a friend to pick you up....it just didn't happen"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:53 am

Bailey looked at Paco, "I don't mind now." She smiled then looked Alex, "where's Matt?"
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:03 am

Alex: I rolled my eyes at Paco then looked at Bailey "I think hes playing on the x-box but I could be wrong"
Paco: When Bailey wasn't looking I flipped Alex off them smiled at Bailey drinking my beer.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:27 am

Bailey got off of Alex's lap, "i'll go check, Do you want to start some steaks for supper?" she got them out of the fridge and set them on the counter quick for the men's eyes to feist on.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:30 am

Alex: I watched her go and nodded licking my lips "Yeah sure, babe" I got up quickly and walked out the back door to start up the grill.
Paco: I swallowed looking at the steaks and got put after Alex with a new beer in my hand.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Bailey went to the man cave and sure enough he was there playing xbox. she went to where alex was and kissed his cheek and then went inside to make the sides smileing to herself.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:16 am

Alex: Turning on the grill and heating it up I rolled my eyes at Paco then smiled when Bailey walked out kissed me on the cheek then walked back in. "I'll go get the steaks" I said fallowing afer her.
Paco: I rolled my eyes and chuckled watching him go "Uh huh sure!"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Bailey was bent over in the fridge looking for the cheese to melt for the brocalli when she heard paco, she smirked and kept looking huming to herself.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am

Alex: Walking into the kitchen I grinned looking over at Bailey and slapped her butt gently with a chuckle then went to grab the steaks smirking.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Bailey found the cheese, but when Alex slapped her butt she jumped and turned to look at him, she couldn't help but smirk "your lucky." she stoped hearing one of the twins cry she sighed, "have fun chatting it up." She kissed him quick then put the cheese on the counter and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:20 am

Looking at her with a cocky grin I smirked "Oh yeah?" I asked then kissed her back and watched her go smiling like a fool then walked back out to the grill and put the steaks on ignoring the looks from Paco.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Bailey grabbed the crying twin and rocked it till it stopped and then grabbed the other one and brought them down and out to their father "say hello daddy."
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:21 am

Cooking the steaks I looked over and grinned seeing Bailey with the twins "And their they are" Taking Sarah I smiled "Hows my baby girl huh?"
Paco: Watching them I grinned drinking my beer.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 am

Bailey looked at Paco, "you want to hold Sam??" She shifted thebaby on her hip whilewaiting.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:24 am

Paco: I looked at Bailey to the baby then to Alex "Uh....sure?" I set my beer down when she put him in my arms and held him a little unsure about it.
Alex: I grinned holding Sarah on his hip watching Paco "Aww come on man it's not that bad"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Bailey laughed at the way he was holding him,"he's almost one Paco, you can hold him like you used to hold Matt"
Matt heard his name as he walked out "what about holding me?" he looked at his brother and sister and smiled.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 am

Alex: I chuckled with a grin and held Sarah to one hip while checking on the steaks then looked over at Matt "Talking about how your uncle used to hold you just find"
Paco: I looked at them then down at Sam with a small nod "Right" I held Sam a little closer and chuckled looking over at Matt "Nothing bud"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Bailey laughed and walked over to Alex, she went to the side that Sarah wasn't on and leaned on him gently, putting her arm around his back.
Matt rolled his eyes, "whatever." then he smiled, "do you want to go swimming with me later uncle Paco!"
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 am

Alex: Smiling I kissed the top of Baileys head then looked over at Paco and laughed "Yeah uncle Paco wanna go swimming?"
Paco: Holding Sam I laughed watching Matt then smirked looking down at him "Yeah, I'll go swimming with you later bud"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:10 am

Bailley laughed and leaned on Alex more shaking her head at him.
Matt smiled "cool" then he sat down and looked at his brother.
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Alex: Smirking I kissed Bailey's head then checked on the steaks again making sure too keep Sarah from the grill.
Paco: Chuckling I smiled over at Matt then looked down at Sam "You sir look like your papa"
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:56 am

Bailey watched him and smiled when Paco talked, he actually sounded normal now.
Mattlooked at him "hey what about me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luther and Izzy first come.   Luther and Izzy first come. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luther and Izzy first come.
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: The Country :: Million Dollar Log Cabin-
Jump to: