My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willow, just another busy day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

Willow, just another busy day Empty
PostSubject: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:26 am

Willow stood behind the counter wiping down a spilled drink that some guy had spilt because he had just too much to drink. What a typical day, the bar had a lot of people in it so busy work-shift. "i need a raise" she mumbled to herself and tried to pull down the mini-skirt that showed, too much. She hated the uniforms and she hated the dudes who were always staring down her shirt because of the low V neck. She sighed poured some beer into a glass and giving it to a dude "why hello there sweetie" he said. He was pretty old, Willow shook her head in disgust. She turned away as she went over to someone else getting them a drink "what can i get you" she said with a fake large smile on her face that she had perfected over the time she had worked here.
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:31 am

Jacob walked into the club and sat at the bar. He watched the Barmaid, he clentched his fisits. When she talked to him he smiled "I just want a beer." he looked at his phone for a little trying not to act like the guy before me.
Back to top Go down
https://liveyourlife.forumotion.net
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:34 am

Willow smiled at him "coming right up" she said as she poured him a beer and put it down in front of him, he was looking at his phone and not at her. Different but for some reason it felt like a relief, maybe tonight she wasn't going to go home with a hand print on her ass from a dude who ate to much chicken wings
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:39 am

Jacob looked up at her and took a drink of his beer, he looked at Willow "so why is a pretty girl like you working here?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 am

Willow sighed as he started to make conversation with her, she grabbed a towel and bent over wiping down the bar table "anything to pay the rent" she answered him with the same smile
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:57 am

Jacob saw past the smile, "well it's degradeing to a pretty girl like you." he looked at his beer, "Don't worry, i'm not like that creep over there."
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am

Willow smiled "well i hope i can get out of this dump" she said and raised an eyebrow "good cause i've had about enough for today" she said
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:07 am

Jacob looked at her and then laughed alittle, "well you'll get out soon."
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:15 am

Willow smiled "oh i really hope so" she said as she took an empty beer glass and threw it in the dish basket. "so where you from" she asked wanting to keep the coversaion going, it was nice, she hadn't had a normal one without someone drunk since the beginning of her shift, and she was dead bored
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am

Jacob looked at her while taking a drink of beer, he put his beer down "not around here." he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

Willow laughed "i can tell" she said as she went over to another dude getting him a vodka
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 am

Jacob finished his beer and looked at her "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 am

Willow looked up at him "me? I've lived here for as long as i can remember" she said blowing a stray strand of her the was in her face
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Jacob noticed she was really pretty and nodded "yea I can tell." he smirked a little "can I have another?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

Willow smiled "of course" she said taking his empty glass and filling it back up
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:37 am

Jacob took it back from her and smiled and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 am

Willow smiled as she looked at her watch, "five minutes till my shift ends" she said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:58 am

Jacob finished his beer then looked at her and puleld his wallet out "how much for the two beers?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:27 am

Willow shook her head "on the house" she said with a smirk feeling nice
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Jacob looked up at her and nodded then handed her a card "call me if you want to get away from this place for a night." He smiled sweetly at her then walked out
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 am

Williow looked at the card and took it, her gaze followed him as he walked out, she smiled. Reason told her to throw it out, and forget it happened but something held her back. She took of the small apron around her waist "I'm leaving" she yelled loudly earning a grunt from her boss. She hurridly changed out of her bar clothes into jeans and a hoodie, she walked out the back door of the bar and fumbled for her car's keys
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 am

Jacob walked to his car, finding it how he left it, he got in his 69 dodge charger and starting letting it roar to life. He pulled out his cell phone and put it in the seat next time as he drove.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:59 am

Willow started walking still looking for her keys, she found them but dropped them, she cursed under her breat and crouched down retrieving them she stood up amd saw a man walking in her direction, she quickened her pace as she neared the car
Back to top Go down
SunsetBaby
Admin
Admin
SunsetBaby

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Jacob didn't get far before he found a 7-11 and pulled into it's lot. He parked his car and grabbed his phone and walked inside and got an energy drink and some light snacks.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am

Willow turned her head to look behind her, he wasn't there anymore. She still felt nervous as she neared the car she put they keys in the lock and opened them. Throwing her phone on the other seat she closed the door and started the car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow, just another busy day   Willow, just another busy day Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow, just another busy day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Life :: In Town :: Club Hugo-
Jump to: