My Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's your life live it how you want. What ever you want to be

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Three Amigos...good luck

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

The Three Amigos...good luck  Empty
PostSubject: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 am

if you happened to walk into the rich part of town and managed to sneak past the gates and walked around and not just looked though the fence, if you happened to take a left and walk to the last house on the street, you would find a big house with a yard that need to get mowed, flowers grew but more wild. this is where the Three Amigos lived or thats what they called themselves............

Terra yelled jogging down the stairs "JD Im going to kill you!" hitting the floor she stormed into the living room her wavy red hair falling out of the ponytail she put it in. Andy and JD were playing video games on the huge cream colored couch eyes glued to the huge flat screen tv , stopping they looked at each other "what the hell did oyu do this time?" Andy asked, JD shrugged "not sure but we find out in, three..two...and cue pissed Little Red" on cue Terra stormed in holding her fried ipod "you killed my ipod!" she yelled a deadly glint in her eyes. Andy snorted back a laugh and put the game controller down "your on your own JD" he mumbled getting a glare from JD "I didn't mean too, I was downloading something and forgot your ipod was still hooked up" "you killed my ipod!" Terra screamed again and chucked it at him, hitting him in the chest "ow hey! I said I was sorry!" JD rubbed his chest with a complain "that hurt" eyes flashing Terra glared at him "good!" with that she stormed into the dining room, or well it used to be the dinning room. now it was a nerd hang out, computer screens hung from the wall..it looked straight out of all the spy movies. a bang sound came from in there, both boys jumped to there feet "Little Red what are you doing?" Andy called as both boys held there breath. "killing JD's laptop!" "what?!" JD yelled as both of them bolt into the dinning room to find Terra stomping on a little laptop, Andy ran over and grabbed Terra, "stop it Little Red" JD dropped to his knees and looked at the smashed up laptop, gritting his teeth he picked it up then let out a breath in relief "oh thank god it was just the fake one" he said then glared at a very smug looking Terra still being held back by Andy "you scared the shit out of me!" with a smug grin Terra nodded "oh I know that was the point, your buying me a new ipod" she said as Andy let her go trying his hardest not to laugh, JD's face got red "oh your gonna die Little Red" he jumped at her,Terra screamed and took of into the kitchen laughing hard. JD ran after her. Andy sighed and shook his head smiling "you two are something else" he mumbled as the door bell rang, walking over tot the door he ran a hand through his shaggy black hair "Im coming!" he called as shrieks of laughter echos through the house along with a "your slow Nerd! ow! Hey! no throwing stuff!" Little Red's voice cried out. as Andy opened the door and leaned against the frame "yeah?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet
Humans: choice list

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:48 am

There was no one at the door as he opened it. Lily watched the house for the while, a lot of windows where open. This was going to be an easy one. Her brother was always saying how much they needed money and it was hard enough for them. If she stole something, anything it wouldn't really make a different to these rich people's lives, so Lily didn't think it was too wrong. She waited until she heard the door open and she crept around the side of the house looking into the window she took a deep breath seeing no one in the room. She climbed into it, she was taking a big risk but it was for her brother. She tip-toed through the room she saw a wallet lying on one of the drawers. JACKPOT! She smiled to herself, she walked up to it and took a one or two hundred bills putting it back where she found it, she made her way back to the window where had climbed in

(is this good......its what i came up with hehe i hope its ok!)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:00 am

Terra~
Andy was at the door probably talking to that old lady that gave us heck, me I was running around the house trying to get away from JD "it was just the fake one!" I yelled racing into Andy's room,maybe he had something I could use to fight off JD "you scared the shit out of me!" he yelled I tear into Andy's room and look around wildly them my eyes land on a girl. a girl? what the heck? "hey what are you doing?" I asked just as JD turn the counter and slammed into my back, making me stumble forward, he was about to grab me when he stopped and looked at the girl "who the hell are you?" he asked then a look of panic took over her face and I jump forward and grabbed her wrist, pulling her from the window I looked her over, my face flushed from running from JD and my red hair was falling out. "now what are you doing in our house?" I asked as JD moved over and stood beside me looking at the girl with a weird look

(its fine (: )
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 am

Lily quickly put the cash in her jean pocket. Her eyes widened at the girl and the guy who had walked into the room oh shit....She did a double take "u...um" she stuttered hoping they didn't see what she had taken. Zeke was going to be so angry with her when he found out or what if they called the police. A look of panic stretched across her face she did her best to wretch her wrist away from her grasp and bolt through the window.

(haha...best i could think of sorry)
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:15 am

Terra~
she got out of the looses grip I hand on her and bolted through the window, I groaned "I'll take the window you take the back" I said to JD as I bolt through the window and run after this girl "hey! wait just stop! I just want to talk to you!" I said running after her, my bare feet slipping on the grass, JD took off out the back door and tore through the yard after the girl, then suddenly JD tackled her to the ground as gently as he could. Andy looked over about to close the door when he was Me running after a girl and JD tackling her to the ground "what the? Guys what are you doing?" he asked jogging over to us, stopping I looked at JD with a smirk "nice tackle Nerd" he chuckled "Thanks" and looked down at the girl how was pinned under him "hi"

(its all good I like it!)
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

Lily started to run from the house, hearing what she said she tried to get away as fast as she could her small legs didn't carry her to far. Hearing her shout she kept running. then felt JD push her to the ground, the wind knocked out of her she tried to kick out at him "get of me" she said her voice shaking. Her face red and angry she looked like a ruffled kitten but with panic struck eyes
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 am

Terra~
I drop to my knees beside then and looked at the girl "calm down, were not going to hurt you, you where the one in our house" I said. JD looked down at her "now stop kicking, so I don't crush you" he said Andy shook his head "Nerd get off her" JD rolled off and sit up with a smirk, "now don't run off again ok?" I said as Andy keeled down beside me "so what were you doing in our house?"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:30 am

Lily sat up slightly, she already felt a bruise forming on her side, "n...nothing" she stuttered, she knew it was a stupid response but she couldn't think of anything else to say. She didn't meet any of their eyes she looked down as Andy kneeled next to her. She wished Zeke was here, he'd know what to do...but then Zeke wouldn't go into someones house stealing money from under their noses!
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:34 am

Terra~
I lean back onto my hands looking at her "she took a couple hundreds from your wallet Andy" I said simply and Andy shoved me "Little Red shut up and let her talk" I rolled my eyes at him JD chuckled lightly and looked at the girl "sorry for tackling you but that was the best thing I could think of at the time" He said with a easy smile "and next time try the front door"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:37 am

Lily grew bright red, yeah she did try to steal and it was completely unlike her. She took out the hundreds from her pocket and held them up for Andy to take, she shook her head finally speaking a full sentence "no...im sorry" she said softly still not meeting anyone's eyes. Why where they being so nice? Maybe they'd let the cops take care of her....
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Terra~
I chuckled and fall back into the grass on my back, "see I told you" Andy took the money and looked at her "nah its ok, so why were you taking money?" he asked "oh and Im Andy, the one who tackled you is JD" I pip in "or we all call him Nerd" Andy flicked me in the head "and this one is Terra or Little Red" I sit up and smiled at her "hey" I push hair behind my ear and looked at them
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 am

Lily looked up finally looking at them, ignoring his question not wanting to answer it. "Im lily" she said feeling a little better now that she knew their names. She gave a small smile as she sat up more
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 am

Terra~
I smiled "cool name, so nice way of avoiding Andys question but your gonna have to answer him" I said and laughed s Andy shoved me "nah but really what did ya need the money for?" He asked again and JD looked at her then ran a hand through his short hair.
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 am

Lily looked at them and breathed out slowly "i just needed it..." she said not to quick on telling them anything else as she didn't feel comfortable doing it. She ran a hand through her long blond hair, something she did when she was nervous
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 am

Lily looked at them and breathed out slowly "i just needed it..." she said not to quick on telling them anything else as she didn't feel comfortable doing it. She ran a hand through her long blond hair, something she did when she was nervous
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 am

Terra~
looking at her I looked over at Andy who leaned back on his hand and looked at her "alright well if you give me a better answer then that, I'll let you have it" he said simply and I looked at him "oh come on Andy just give it to her, she doesn't know who we are"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 am

Lily looked at them, pure surprise on her face, they were just going to give her the money....She shook her head "no...im not going to take it" she said, she wasn't going to use them like this. Why did she choose this house? She blew out a breath of exasperation
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 am

Terra~
I looked at her them at Andy "see? she had no clue who we are just give her the money, I mean she did manage to sneak into the house, give her it as a prize or something" I said and Andy looked at Me to Jd then at Lilly "yeah she got in cause you two were trying to kill each other Little Red" I rolled my eyes giving him a dry look "alright alright" he hands her the money "you did manage to get into the house so there ya go, just don't do it again"
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 am

Lily looked at her "a...are you sure?" she stuttered in shock, she had taken a good deal of money and taking it might get her into trouble but she wasn't going to give up this opportunity "i promise i won't" she said quickly taking it she smiled at Terra "thank you so much" she said her eyes gleaming with gratitude
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 am

Terra~
I smiled and stand up, brushing my butt off I look at her "come on, you hungry or something?" I asked as JD and Andy looked at us and stood up
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:55 am

Lily smIled "yah she said feeling much more comfortable around terra than the other two, she also stood up not wanting to get any more dirty than she already was
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Terra~
I smiled "cool fallow me" I say walking to the front door, redoing my ponytail I looked over my shoulder at the boys "come on guys" I called then hold the door open for her
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Lily walked after her looking around, she hoped zeke wasn't home yet or hedging she wasn't there.she stepped inside the house "thanks" she said quickly to terra before having a look around the house
Back to top Go down
LoveOnHerArms
All the way up
All the way up
LoveOnHerArms

Character sheet
Humans:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Terra~
I nodded "your welcome" I leave the door open for the guys and walk into the kitchen a couple paint ball splatters were on the walls from JD and I "ok umm it looks like Take out or Pizza" I said was JJD and Andy walked in "what the heck happened in here?" Andy demands and I smiled brightly at him "he did it" I say pointing to JD who glared at me
Back to top Go down
DayDreamer
All the way up
All the way up
DayDreamer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Lily smiled at them they acted like brother and sister she thought to herself "I'm cool with anything" she said quickly looking around at the disaster in the walls she remembered wanting to go paint ball once but zeke wouldn't let her. She looked at them "Are you guys related in any way"? She asked curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Amigos...good luck    The Three Amigos...good luck  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Amigos...good luck
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next